FHA Home Loan
An FHA home loan provides a government-insured loan with flexible loan options. Less strict credit requirements and qualifications make this loan the easiest loan for buying a home or refinancing. Depending on your situation, FHA home loans can be a great loan option. Qualifying is simple!
How FHA Home Loans Work
According to FHA.com:
An FHA Loan is a mortgage that’s insured by the Federal Housing Administration. They allow borrowers to finance homes with down payments as low as 3.5% and are especially popular with first-time homebuyers. FHA loans are a good option for first-time homebuyers who may not have saved enough for a large down payment.
Some of the benefits of an FHA home loan include:
- Pay your mortgage at any time without pre-payment penalties
- 30-, 25-, 20- and 15-year terms are all available with fixed rates for FHA home loans
- 5-year adjustable-rate mortgage available
- Credit scores as low as 580 may qualify
- Refinance up to 97.75% of your primary home’s value
- Buy a home with as little as 3.5% down (primary home)
Got questions on FHA home loans? Give us a call! One of our mortgage specialists would be happy to answer all of your questions and get you started with a great low rate today!
Working with Omega Lending
- We put YOU first. We are committed to getting every client the very best possible deal every single time.
- Omega Lending offers some of the most competitive rates in the Nation!
- Fast and efficient, we close most of our loans in 30 days or less.
- We offer a variety of loans. Omega Lending will find you the loan that is right for you!!!