This best part of doing a VA refinance is it requires less paper work, it can be completed without out of pocket expenses, and it can be used for an investment property. However, you must qualify.
WHY VA MORTGAGE REFINANCE?
VA Refinance For Lower Rate Without The Hassle
A VA Streamline Refinance is a great option for veterans that qualify. The VA Streamline option is one of the best options for veterans currently in a VA home loan to take advantage of the low rate market we are in.
This best part of doing a VA streamline is it requires less paper work, it can be completed with out any of pocket expenses, and it can even be used for an investment property. Speak with our expert loan officers here at Omega Lending Group to learn more and see if you qualify.
Pros of VA Refi
- Less if not any paperwork needed
- Ability to have no out of pocket cost
- Appraisal waived
- Cheaper to refinance an investment property rather than with a conventional loan
- Lower VA Cost than when you originally purchased using your benefits
Cons of VA Refi
- Can cost more money long and short term depending on your qualifications.
- Your interest rate must be lower than what it currently is to qualify
- No other loan can be paid off
- Must refinance with an existing VA loan